Strengths- It appears to me that I am an equal opportunity learner. My results were pretty much equal, all within a range of ten points. The highest category was Interpersonal, only three points above a tie for second. I have always been able to perceive people’s feelings. It makes me feel weird when someone is uncomfortable around me because I try to make them feel at ease but end up making them feel even more uncomfortable. So, now I don’t even try anymore and come off as an authoritarian.
I am a pretty good reader of body language I find it interesting to watch people expecally when they are trying to communicate something they are uncomfortable with or delivering bad news. I am also pretty good at knowing when someone is not telling me the truth. My kids hate it, I don’t get too mad at them I just ask them if they would like to rethink their answer.
How would I interpret the results? - This could mean one of two things either I am a chameleon or have no specific interests. I find it very interesting at how close all of my scores are; maybe I have multiple-personalities.
What technologies that I could incorporate to augment my learning? - Spell check for one. Video lectures, it would feel like a one on one with the professor. I also love to have music playing in the background. When I am studying or working I like to listen to classical, I find it stimulating. When I clean or do a craft project such a quilting I like to listen to hard rock. I have also used an MP3 player to record lectures to listen to again. I have used my work cell phone to take pictures of wounds that I wanted to discuss with another nurse. I love technology, I feel like I am a visual and auditory person.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well I highly doubt you have multiple personalities... but nice thought-hehe.
ReplyDelete